tisdag 6 december 2011

Back from the comics store, December edition

Well, I turned in what is hopefully my last piece of work for my art history class today, so hopefully I'll have some time before Christmas to read some of these lovelies and review them here. A lot of good stuff in there. For example, if you don't have a Carl Barks collection already, now is definitely the time to start one. And the Superman story of the Kents is a really good story about not Superman, but Bleeding Kansas. If you haven't read it, I recommend getting these cheap and good DC Comics Presents editions.

I also bought the big-ass collection of Alex Raymond's Flash Gordon and Jungle Jim, which are IMO overrated but still classics, but it was just too damn huge to cram into a pic with the others.



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar